Thursday 16 February 2012

Atishoo Atishoo, we all... get off???

The interwebz is an awesomesauce tool, I think most would agree, but some of the stuff you find on the net can be just so.... out there? I'm trying to choose my words carefully as I promised myself that when I started this blog I would try to keep an open mind and not allow it to be a place where I trash talked shit I either a, disliked, or b, do not fully understand.

I found something I just .... don't understand, even though I searched for it of my own free will *clicks fingers* just like that. 

Sneezing is so much fun. I enjoy doing it especially if I have one of those freakin mass fits where you get like 8 on the go, one after the other. It's just so much fun. I especially like the ones where you can go "Aitchooooooooooooooo'' at a ridiculously loud pitch, it's satisfying, but why? Why do I like it?  I thought I'd ask Google why I like it so much.

His answers seem to far differ from my own conclusions. Infact, Google sent me to a 'special place' called.... Serotica. 

Before my amazing supah speedy ISP allowed me to actually view the abovementioned page, I played around with different ideas why I like sneezing. Yes I love the monstrous noise you can achieve. Yes I do so love trying to do it with my eyes open. Yep I love how it tickles my nose like the chick on Bewitched. Sometimes I love the greenies you can hoik up on the back of some unsuspecting ejit infront of you... but wait.... wait a minute...  do my eyes deceive me?..... *page loads*

Now before I say anything further, I'm a somewhat weird and funky chick. I adore boundary pushing, I am excited about stepping into unknown territories and I like odd things. But amidst all that, I fail to see how ...... people actually get their rocks off.... by sneezing and guess what folks, it doesn't have to even be your own sneeze that does it for you, no siree..... you see, Serotica, and many other sites that follow this fetish, has a whole array of F.A.Q's and erotica stories relating to this bizarre trend. I tried to read some, but found myself just O.O 

Now foot fetish? I'm not a fan, but I 'get' why some folk like that shit, I do. We all like different body parts right? I'm a neck and hand chick. A nice solid neck and nice strong hands, I'm in. But rly? When I read for example ..... ''Some people even find the nose blows and chapped nostrils a turn on!!" I have to ask myself, as a human being, WTF? 

I'm not trying to belittle this fetish. I'm smart enough to realise that everyone is entitled to be different and we cannot always choose our likes, dislikes wants and needs. Some of that shit is just chosen for us.  But if that like, want or need has any link to a luminous green gooey substance that has propelled over 2 feet to land beautifully in full view, and you have some kind of weird sex wee over that, then I'm sorry... but you're just plain fuckin' strange.

I caught it baby!!! I caught it, let's fuck! Mmmm hawt
I've decided that I like to sneeze because it's an impulse you simpy cannot fight. I even like how they fuck with your brain... when you ready yourself for that huge intake of breath. nod like a donkey getting face raped by flies.... then nothing. S'all foreplay. Am I coming, am I? Nuhuh, My name is Serotica and you, you my dear, are MY bitch.

Raven xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment