Monday 27 February 2012

Life was simpler, before I woke

Apologies for being a lazy slow ass bitch with the ol' posting but I've been somewhat sick, stressed and just so ggrrrrrr that it's been impossible to sit down and pen it. Add to that the fact that it's half term and the children have royally fucked me off and stressed me to Hell and it's only day 1 of the school holidays *thumbs up* Awesometastic start!! Further, it's day 1 of quitting smoking.

It wasn't a well thought out idea to quit smoking, in true Raven style, I've just impulsively decided to stop. Surely, it can be that simple, right?  
 
Truth be told, although my decision was impulsive, I have to give the fact that I'm a lazy bitch and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop and buy any, some credit. I have to admit that I was a little tempted when after tapas and a vino with Michelle at lunch today, she lit up. But I stood my ground, kept my shit together and thought about some of my favourite things to take my mind off it. Thankyou Ralph.

I wish that I am able to say that my impulsive shock life changing ideas ended there, with the no smoking, but fuck no... more kept coming to me. Why is it that when you think of a bad thing to give up, and bask in the sheer blissful enlightenment of how good you'll feel at conquering such a feat, why, fucking why do you then further think of going one even better? Why can't you just be happy and proud of yourself for making a commitment, a good one. I  have a theory, we're all just closet masochistic fuckwits.

Fitness.

Honestly, my workouts compromise of bedroom activity. That's it. No gym, no taking the stairs if there is a lift and yes, I have, on occasion, driven to my friend's house........ 5 doors down. But hey, my bedroom activity is pretty much every day so I do get some exercise. It's a far cry from my high school years. There wasn't one sports team that I either wasn't party to or captain of but now, even tying the laces on my Nikes just make me pant and frown and simper. So, with this in mind I have promised myself that I will put together some fitness itinerary and give it my best Olympic shot. The only thing I absolutely refuse to compromise on is my 4am pepperoni with extra cheese and tabasco sauce. That's non-negotiable. I'm a growing girl.

I've been perusing the net for some new ideas about my next tattoo. I currently have 3 nice smallish pieces and I'd like something for my thigh. After looking for about 20 minutes I'm just about to give up for a while when I see the most weirdest, wtf were you thinking, tattoo I think I've ever seen. And trust me, I've seen some fucked up weird shit. Tell me, wtf was this dude thinking?

Look!! I can chew when I nod!!

Lulz.

Ciao, Raven xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment