Friday 13 January 2012

Zut Alors....!!

Well spank my ass and call me Nancy!!!! Friday the 13th, generally considered by most as a day of bad omens but low and behold.... my freakin shoes are here!! and they fit all snug, and nice and yummy and they smell so good.... I think I love them so :)

Anyways, it's Friday and I love Fridays. This evening I will be donning the abovementioned hooker shoes and will most likely sing to them whilst I'm completely wasted with my buddy Dani. I only get to hang with her once a week since we both have demanding schedules... she works and well I.. um I write here and I spy on neighbours (new digs have a wicked ass vantage point for spying/stalking ... whichever term you choose to use) I keep abreast with world news, and am currently in training, serious training I hasten to add, to see how many Cadbury Creme Eggs I can fit in my mouth at once. Yep Easter next, my favourite of all holidays because you see those creme eggs everywhere and I am an addict which is odd really, seeing that I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I wouldn't say I have a healthy diet, I eat what I like when I like and I'm a skinny bitch. I'm under no illusions that when I hit my 40's, I'll probably be trying to squeeze my sorry ass into some size 20 'mom jeans' but until such time I'm going to enjoy the looks of incredulousness from peoples faces when I order huge meat orientated dishes at restaurants with generous helpings of full fat side orders with a proper beer to wash it all down. I defo ain't some 'I'll have a salad *bat eyelashes* kinda girl. I have needs :)


So yeah, trippin' the light fantastic with my HG Dani.., always a fun time. She's an amazing singer and I'm actually not bad. We sound good together and basically take over the bars we go in. Normal chick behaviour right? Only we do retarded things just for lulz. Maybe we'll skip every third step we take, or we'll talk like pirates for the entirety of the night but one thing we absolutely love to do, is create new personas. We like to meet up in a lovely little gay bar called Heaven (neither of us are gay but it's  generally a place where we are left alone to catch up on the week's events and, ofcourse, create our persona for the evening). Example of this, the other week I was Bronwyn. Bronwyn the Librarian from Wales. My welsh accent was bitchin' at the start of the night and each group of people we encountered truly believed I was Bronwyn and was indeed a librarian. Good job I adore books and played my part well. By the end of the night, with red bloodshot eyes from Tequila, I was more like The Terminator with a carribean accent. Hey, you win some, you lose some :) Tonight, wearing my Bordello's it's quite clear to me that I can be no other than.... Renee, ze french Madame!!! Dani will no doubt be Tanisha the coolest hot black mamma with a big beautiful ass, the exact opposite of her. She's whiter than the damn snow, she has no attitude, she can do the Jive and Foxtrot and her ass is pert. Fun times callin....

I've been taking a look at my alcohol intake of late. I don't touch a drop during the week but the night I go out is an entirely different story. In all seriousness, I guess you could label me as a binge drinker. Being a mom and a wife and dedicting some 99% of my life to my family is what us moms do but we have to have some form of release where we can be us. Ourselves. I don't know one chick alive who doesn't enjoy taking a bath and getting ready to go out knowing that tonight you are not the Pyjama wearing with flicked baked bean juice from offending children when your backs turned slave. So yeah, when I go out which is once a week, coz my hubby rawks and encourages me to do so (If he thinks I don't know that he does this so he doesn't have to watch any more 'vampire shit' or race cars on his PS3 he's sorely mistaken) I let my hair down and allow myself to be 17 once more. I also truly believe that my other half really loves it when I get home. I always have so much to tell him about the night's events and I want him to know it all so bad that I proceed to repeat antics and fun stories for somewhere between 1-3 hours. He takes the piss next morning re-enacting the scenes, he's always so damn animated and freaky.... surely I'm not 'that' bad? If so, I need to go check myself!

I'll let you know how Renee gets on in those ridiculously high new shoes. *ponders* Now if I could just walk in them without lookin' like I'm takin' a dump :/

Peace

Raven xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Great blogging Raven..really enjoying your new blog. Oh, and you're wrong..I play racing games on my PC..DiRT2 for the win!

    Keep up that fun writing!!

    Luv Hubby!

    xx

    ReplyDelete